Membership in the Regional Angel Investment Network LLC is by invitation only and is extended to individuals who share the organization's vision and are willing to actively contribute to the investment process.
Regional Angel Investment Network LLC members:
- Are accredited investors as defined within SEC rules;
- Have track records managing and building successful companies either as entrepreneurs or operating executives;
- Form an extensive peer network of domain expertise and contacts for subsequent funding, talent and technology; and,
- Devote time and effort to Regional Angel Investment Network LLC activities, including screening, due diligence, and investment meetings, along with identifying new investment opportunities.
Members of Regional Angel Investment Network LLC will have opportunities for return on investment through participation. Additionally, Members will have access to potential-portfolio and portfolio companies for additional individual investment at their discretion. The Regional Angel Investment Network LLC is unique in that it offers:
- Centralized Review; Individual Investment: Investment opportunities are presented to the Investment Committee for initial evaluation but each investor makes an indepedent investment decison.
- Respectful of your time: Investment opportunities will be sent to investors via email and accessible through a secured website, so there are few mandatory meetings. Of course, individual members are always welcome to attend Investment Committee meetings for the purpose of screening opportunities.
- Quality (not quantity) focused: All investment opportunities will be put through a screening process before they're sent to members, so members will only see those that are qualified.
- Regionally driven: Investment opportunities come primarily from enterprises in the Midwest, allowing members to keep tabs on all investment(s) and strengthen the regional economy.